We were pleased to review Jumpstart Pet Rescue app for iPad. All the kids love Jumpstart games for the computer and iPad.
This one is the best Jumpstart game by far, I think.
We love animals and the rescuing animals theme is really special. Alex loves adopting his new pets and earning story prizes on the app while learning great literacy, math, and critical thinking skills.
There’s a lite version coming soon that you can try out first!
All the kids like changing their Jumpee (avatar) with different clothes and hair.
The variety of games is remarkable. Alex never gets bored! He begs to play this game on the iPad.
Alex can pick out which shape and color of flower to plant.
Alex really likes watering the flowers to make them grow.
Alex enjoyed exploring the map and playing with the vehicles in the village. Great discussion ensued about communities!
Alex loves the coloring pages!
His finished masterpiece: The Choo Choo Train.
The games are simple enough for Alex to complete on his own, but he loves to sit with big sisters or a parent for “shoulder time” and interact with us. He reviews his letters, numbers, and shapes.
Alex gets so excited when he earns new pets and storybooks!
• Over 50 activities that teach your child 75 essential learning skills — including vocabulary, number recognition and more!
• More than 10 pets to play with, care for and feed!
• Over 10 storybooks featuring the JumpStart pals!
• Endless amounts of digital coloring pages, lively music videos and customizable game features provide your child hours of fun!
• 5 distinctive lands in this magical 3D world to explore!
• Limitless options to customize your character and house!
•Developed from child education experts: Learning curriculum developed and reviewed by early childhood and preschool education experts!
You can download JumpStart Pet Rescue for $7.99 for iPhone or iPad.